What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
They did a very first class, professional job. I may be missing a few names but Justin, Hannah and Adrian were excellent. Can't think of the first man on the scene but he was great too. It could have been very stressful for us- especially my wife, but she was very comfortable and satisfied with how conscientious the guys were with cleaning and being very careful of our personal belongings. Well done to you all! You took the stress out of what could of been a very difficult situation.
We had a fire in our house when a potpourri holder ignited. They arrived and took an inventory of all of our damage belongings. This was very helpful since the insurance company requested that we make a list of what was damaged. They cleaned everything including the house and got rid of the nasty smell. Hopefully we never need them again but if we do they will hear from us!
We had a small grease fire in the kitchen and SERVPRO worked with the insurance company to clean the house and get rid of the smell. They were very polite and knowledgeable.
SERVPRO of Alexandria did a wonderful job of cleaning my house after a grease fire. They got the terrible smokey smell out as well as removed all of the soot stains. We are now in the painting stage and the painter said that they did a good job. I recommend SERVPRO of Alexandria to anyone who experienced a home fire. Kelly was great on the phone and the crews treated us with respect. Thank you!
Our house caught on fire and SERVPRO of Alexandria was very professional, prompt and polite. I am very impressed with the level of service and could not have asked for better service.
We had a grease fire and SERVPRO of Alexandria immediately responded with their cleaning crew. They were able to remove soot on the ceiling and walls and even provided duct cleaning to improve the air quality. Will definitely recommend them in the future.