Recent Before & After Photos

Contents Restoration: Fire Damage, Natchitoches, LA.


During the winter of 2018 SERVPRO of Alexandria received a call from a distraught family looking for restoration service after an electrical fire caused signifi... READ MORE



Hot Water Tank Leaks In Pineville Warehouse


SERVPRO of Alexandria was called to a commercial warehouse located in Pineville, Louisiana after their hot water tank leaked. 35,000 square feet of space was f... READ MORE



Commercial Building Duct Cleaning


These ducts are from a Alexandria business that has never had its ducts cleaned. This is an estimated 30 years of buildup. Air quality became a concern for the ... READ MORE



Fire and smoke damage cleanup in Alexandria


The fire from this Alexandria kitchen deposited a heavy layer of soot on this crystal barware set. Our customer was distraught over the appearance of this famil... READ MORE



Alexandria Sewage Backup


When the restroom of this Alexandria office building backed up, the resulting contaminated water required fast removal to mitigate damages and prevent adverse h... READ MORE



Massive Water Leak in Attic--Pineville


When a water line ruptures in an attic space and flows strongly for an entire day, the results are shown in this Pineville area home. Hanging, water-logged ceil... READ MORE



Water Damage in Pineville Restaurant


SERVPRO of Alexandria was called to clean up a leak that caused severe water damage in a restaurant hallway. Our team discovered mold and cut away the affected ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Alexandria Business


SERVPRO of Alexandria was called to Alexandria business to clean up after a water main back up (as seen in the before and after photos). Our SERVPRO teams worke... READ MORE



Water damage in Ball, Louisiana


The Kitchen as well as other areas of this home were affected when a water heater leaked in this Ball home. Laminate wood flooring was affected and had to be r... READ MORE



Water damage in a Marksville home


This family’s Marksville residence experienced serious water damage after their water heater burst in attic. SERVPRO of Alexandria responded with the expe... READ MORE