Fire Damage Restoration in Louisiana School
This elementary school in Oakdale, Louisiana was the result of an electrical malfunction. There was minimal damage to the structure since the fire was contained to one hall, but as you can see, the soot and smoke traveled quite far. We were able to get the charred material removed, apply a heavy clean to the soot covered surfaces and deodorize the building. In fact, the deodorization process was the most daunting task since each individual persons sense of smell varies. Ultimately, we were able to eliminate the foul odor by using a combination of ozone, hydroxyl and good ole fashion elbow grease (hand wipe). We also cleaned their ducts since the HVAC system was running during the fire.