Microwave fire at an apartment in Pineville
This is a case of a faulty microwave in which the manufacturer design got recalled. We packed out the whole condo into our warehouse. We dry-sponged and cleaned all hard items and boxed any contents that were deemed salvageable. Once the contents were back at our shop we ozoned everything. The condo was dry-sponged from top to bottom, then cleaned with a special cleaner, rinsed and finally deodorized. The cabinetry was removed. Air-scrubbers with carbon filters were running throughout the process and after all equipment was picked up you couldn’t even tell there was a fire.
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
We are opened 24/7/365. Call us today: 318-427-7511