Fire damage in a Marksville apartment
A space heater fire caused structural, smoke and soot damage throughout the downstairs living room. SERVPRO of Alexandria removed the damaged materials and began a heavy clean and deodorization of the unit. The customer was impressed with results. "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
We are opened 24/7/365. Call us today: 318-427-7511