Water Damage in Pineville Restaurant
SERVPRO of Alexandria was called to clean up a leak that caused severe water damage in a restaurant hallway. Our team discovered mold and cut away the affected drywall. Once the source was fixed by the plumbers and SERVPRO completed the drying process the rebuild began.
SERVPRO of Alexandria services Alexandria, Pineville, Tioga, Ball, Woodworth, Natchitoches, Marksville and surrounding communities. Let our professional team do the cleanup with the proper procedures to keep you and your home or business safe.
We are open 24/7/365. Call us today: 318-427-7511