What our Customers say...
We had a fire in our house when a potpourri holder ignited. They arrived and took an inventory of all of our damage belongings. This was very helpful since the insurance company requested that we make a list of what was damaged. They cleaned everything including the house and got rid of the nasty smell. Hopefully we never need them again but if we do they will hear from us!
These guys are awesome! The insurance company told me to call them when we had a roof leak. They came over with their fans and dehumidifiers and quickly dried up the attic and living room. Thanks SERVPRO!
SERVPRO of Alexandria cleaned the drywall dust out of my house once the contractor was finished remodeling. That dust gets everywhere, including the a/c dusts. They cleaned the duct work and the house with zero hiccups.
We had a small grease fire in the kitchen and SERVPRO worked with the insurance company to clean the house and get rid of the smell. They were very polite and knowledgeable.
SERVPRO of Alexandria dried and cleaned mold from our attic after we had a roof leak. They were very professional and took the time to explain their process. I will recommend them in the future.
We returned from vacation to discover that our A/C drain line leaked and caused the hardwood floors to buckle. SERVPRO of Alexandria responded and quickly began the drying process. The results saved our floors and we couldn't have been happier.
SERVPRO of Alexandria did a wonderful job of cleaning my house after a grease fire. They got the terrible smokey smell out as well as removed all of the soot stains. We are now in the painting stage and the painter said that they did a good job. I recommend SERVPRO of Alexandria to anyone who experienced a home fire. Kelly was great on the phone and the crews treated us with respect. Thank you!
When water damage occurred in my house due to a pipe leak SERVPRO of Alexandria responded promptly and professionally. They extracted all of the water and set up there equipment to continue the drying process. They were extremely professional and worked with my insurance company closely to get the job done asap. I will recommend them to my friends and family.
Our house caught on fire and SERVPRO of Alexandria was very professional, prompt and polite. I am very impressed with the level of service and could not have asked for better service.
While renovating my home we discovered mold. SERVPRO of Alexandria came out to my house and accessed the situation. They recommended an industrial hygienist to determine the extent of damage. Once they developed a game plan they removed all of the mold. I couldn't be happier. Thank you!
SERVPRO of Alexandria helped me figure out the how best to dry out my home after a flood. They were fast and polite. Most importantly they removed the water and building materials before mold set in.
We experienced a death in our family which needed a variety of cleaning methods. SERVPRO of Alexandria kindly worked with us to clean the house and restore it. We were grieving and their crew was courteous and fast. THey also helped us with the insurance side of things. Unbeknownst to us this loss was covered under our policy.
SERVPRO of Alexandria helped me get my home clean and ready to sell. They did a great job of removing odors and cleaned my ducts. My home is now on the market. Thanks guys!
We had a grease fire and SERVPRO of Alexandria immediately responded with their cleaning crew. They were able to remove soot on the ceiling and walls and even provided duct cleaning to improve the air quality. Will definitely recommend them in the future.
When we expanded our building to provide for more retail space there was a lot of drywall dust, saw dust and debris. SERVPRO of Alexandria was able to provide post construction cleanup. We were able to open the new space immediately after they completed their cleaning process.